Secured Loan facility helps you manage your urgent cash requirement against your security deposit
A term loan facility
A revolving loan facility
Secured loan bullet payment
Only monthly / quarterly interest payment facility
- Secured Loan: A term loan facility for any legitimate personal purpose against security deposit.
- Secured Overdraft: A revolving facility for any legitimate personal purpose against security deposit.
- Secured Loan-Bullet Payment: A fixed term (monthly/quarterly interest payment) loan facility for any legitimate personal purpose against security deposit.
Loan amount: Minimum BDT 50,000/- , Maximum 90% against securities
- Secured Loan: 12 Months to 60 Months
- Secured Overdraft: 1 year (Renewable)
- Bullet Payment: 12 Months or 24 Months
- CBL issued FDR, DPS, WEDB/USDIB/USDPB
- Other Bank/NBFI issued FDR, WEDB/USDIB/USDPB
Loan to Value (LTV) ratio:
- Up to 90% for CBL issued securities
- Up to 85% for other bank/NBFI issued securities
- Up to 75% for WEDB/USDIB/USDPB (in both cases)
*No hidden charges
*Competitive interest rate
- Age limit: Minimum Age 18 Years
- Minimum personal income: BDT 15,000/- monthly
- Up to BDT 5 lac: BDT 2,000
- Above BDT 5 lac to BDT 10 lac: BDT 3,000
- Above BDT 10 lac: BDT 4,000
How to Apply
Are you interested in applying for a secured loan?
Please feel free to visit us at your nearest City Bank branch or call our 24/7 dedicated customer service center.
Request To Call
If you would like us to call you, please leave your details